From Laura:program. After my brain was fighting to rearrange a couple of the squares, I followed my own advice then I re-colored some of the individual pieces to blend in with the leaves and background, using fabric markers. I used Mylar film under all the squares prior to stitching and I am so pleased with the results. Thank you again for a wonderful stitching program!
I was especially interested that laura used markers. I’ve done this on my own things but have tended to stay away form samples for the website. Maybe I should get a little creative!
Thanks for you sharing your beautiful project with us Laura! Suz
I’ll send you a photo soon cause I did not have the fibers so did something a little different but actually love.
Completion of Stained Glass Floral Triptych. Don’t think photo does it any real justice. Since I didn’t have fibers, I used a lightly molted batik and iris, gold and a light brown metallic in all of the open areas. It sparkles. I’ll send another pix when completed. Jody
I love what you’ve done in place of the fibers on the Floral Triptych! Very creative and really pretty. Suz
Here are a couple pictures of my recently-completed bag. A fellow sewist saw it at the last Embroidery in Motion meeting when I took it for show-n-tell. She called me a few days later & said she bought the pattern from you because she liked mine so well. I’m now working on the Kokopelli bag. I just finished the bag part — very gorgeous. Now for the lining. I bought all the threads for that one from you all. Such gorgeous colors! The bag will be a gift for my DIL-to-be. She & my son will be married in September & plan to start a family right away. So Kokopelli, being a fertility god, will perhaps be of some assistance!
Thanks for great products & greater service!
I hope you have loads of Grandkids by now Connie!!! Suz
I purchased your designs and have attached 3 pictures of
what I did with them.
My daughter requested that I do a group of rose design(s) on
the shoulder moving forward and another design opposite side at bottom,
in which I made a 90 degree corner design. Just
sharing. My daughter furnished the tunic top, in which to me is quiet thin… I used the stabilizer X2 in thickness that I place under baby ones’ees for the purpose of non-scratching. To me still not the greatest. My daughter (no matter what) will love this.
Hi Suz, I couldn’t wait to embroider your poppies so I’m attaching a picture my version! They are so realistic looking – you did a fantastic job digitizing them! They get a place of honour in my home! Thanks for an awesome design! Caroline
I love the way you put these together Caroline. The orange and red border really make them stand out! Great job. Suz