Thought you might want to see what I did with your stained glass sunflower program. After my brain was fighting to rearrange a couple of the squares, I followed my own advice then I re-colored some of the individual pieces to blend in with the leaves and background, using fabric markers. I used Mylar film under all the squares prior to stitching and I am so pleased with the results. Thank you again for a wonderful stitching program!
I was especially interested that laura used markers. I’ve done this on my own things but have tended to stay away form samples for the website. Maybe I should get a little creative!
Thanks for you sharing your beautiful project with us Laura! Suz